All of the latest news and insights into the electrical world, from Fastlec.
Redring WS7 Over sink 3KW Water Heater reliably and economically provides stored hot water at the desired point of use.
It is the UK's most popular 7 litre over-sink water heater and this popularity is due to its excellent reliability and consistently efficient performance.
Due to their point-of-use installation these units also benefit from minimal standing heat loss, and when added to the fact that, because this heater is only 3kW, unlike instantaneous water heaters, it can be spurred off a ring main rather than requiring its own dedicated circuit and then it becomes clear why the WS7 Water Heater has quickly become a firm favourite.
In short, this Redring WS7 Over sink Water Heater offers an attractive, reliable and economical solution for the provision of stored hot water at the point of use and it can also be mounted under-sink, if desired, by using the special mono-block chrome mixer accessory.
Some of the features and benefits of the Redring WS7 Over sink Water Heater are detailed below:
- Full 7 litre capacity at point of use ensuring an adequate supply of hot water at all times.
- Adjustable capillary type thermostat which is externally adjustable, operating between 15°C and 75°C with a frost protection setting protecting the unit against damage during cold spells
- Designed to facilitate either over-sink or, with the addition of vented taps, under-sink installation
- Comprehensive range of vented taps available for under-sink installation including Moboblock Chrome Mixers
- Supplied complete with a 300mm swivel spout
- Negligible standing heat loss
- Extended spouts available in 450mm and 600mm (order separately)
- One kW version is also available
- Outer casing is a high-quality impact-resistant ABS cover
- Insulation is made of a high-quality polystyrene
Technical Specification Cold water 15mm compression Outlet, swivel spout connection, supplied. Restrictors supplied to optimise flow rate
NB. It is recommended that only the Redring Vented Monoblock Mixer is used for under sink installation