Bathroom Extractor Fans
Some clients want the quietest bathroom extractor fan, others the most powerful fan and some just want to make a design statement with a fan that complements their new modern bathroom or wet rooms.
The variety of choices make use of all the available main fan technologies such as axial, centrifugal and mixed flow to provide the optimal ventilation solution.
With that in mind, we've separated them into easy categories here so that you can hone in on the bathroom extractor fan that's just perfect for you. Each category offers fans from top, reliable brand names such as Vent Axia and Xpelair.
- Automatic Fan - Bathroom extractor fans that work with the minimum of human interaction using humidity and or PIR sensors rather than pull cord or switch.
- Fan Lights - Extractor and light in perfect harmony.
- Best Value Fan - Most performance for your money.
- Quietest Fan - Whisper quiet fans that sound like they're not even running.
- Continuous Fan - DMEV fans that constantly circulate the air in your room at a very low rate and use hardly any energy.
- Delay Start Fan- Stops the fan coming on in the middle of the night when you just pop to the Loo.
- Heat Recovery Fan - Recirculates warm air while ventilating to keep the heating bill down.
- In-line Fan - Don't want to see a fan in your bathroom at all? - Easy, put it in the loft.
- Low Voltage Fan - Maximum protection around your bath and shower.
- Low Carbon Fan - Extremely low wattage fans.
- Lowest Price Fan - Not fussed about the features, just gimme your best price!
- Multi-function Fan - Just keep one fan in your van that can be set up for toilet, bathroom, kitchen or utility.