Domestic Immersion Heaters
A full range of dual cut-out immersion heaters and all are fully compliant with the latest applicable European safety standards
Dual cut-out units are supplied with rod thermostat and a separate, 'secondary manual reset safety cut-out'.
Models are available in either standard Copper or Aqualoy variants for use in more aggressive water.
The Aqualoy heaters offer a three year warranty and the Copper versions are covered by a UK twelve month warranty.
- All heaters comply with European safety standard, EN 60335-2-73
- Dual cut-out heaters are supplied complete with rod thermostat
- Available in Aqualoy - for more aggressive water areas
- Copper - for use in soft and normal water areas
- Choices of 11, 14, 27, 30 and 36 inches in the Copper range
- Choices of 11 and 27 inches in the Aqualoy range
- Choices of 7, 11 and 18 inch rod stats
- Dual cut-out
- Separate, 'secondary manual reset safety cut-out', fitted directly to the immersion heater head
- Aqualoy - for use in aggressive water areas
- Copper (Popular) - for use in soft and normal water areas
- Redring Dual Thermostats For use with non-dual immersion heaters
- Thermostat: All dual cut-out heaters come with rod thermostats supplied.