Xpelair Premier DX400 and CF40 Centrifugal Fans
Xpelair Premier DX and CF Centrifugal Extract and Condensation Control Fans
The DX400 and CF40 range of fans are pressure developing centrifugal condensation control extractor fans and and offer highly efficient air extraction in kitchens, utility rooms and larger bathrooms. In a commercial environment they are ideal for use in individual offices, kitchens and toilets.
These fans are suitable for surface mounting or can be recessed into walls and ceilings. To complete this type of mounting fans are supplied with both a backdraught shutter and outlet grille.
Premier CF40 condensation control models offer automatic control via their integral humidistat.
An added feature of the CF40TD is 'Quick Visit' facility which is a delayed start which prevents the fan from coming on should the light be switched Off within two minutes of being switched on
All models are IPX5 rated, BEAB approved and suitable for 220-240V 50Hz mains operation. They all feature external rotor motors with integral balanced impellors, sealed for life maintenance free bearings and safety thermal cut-out protection.
Key features include
- Room size performance speed selector, with boost and trickle ventilation settings on selected models
- Adjustable humidistat on condensation control models from 50 percent to 90 percent
- Adjustable run-on timer from 30 seconds - 20 minutes
- 'Quick Visit' delay feature on multi-speed timer models for up to two minutes
- Automatic air operated backdraught shutter fitted
- Can be surface or recess mounted
- Totally enclosed maintenance free for life motors
- Clip-off front cover and fan blade for ease of cleaning and maintenance
- IPX5 rated
- BEAB approved
|Remote Switch (supplied separately||y||y||y|
|Remote Switch included||y|
|Integral Adjustable Run-on Timer||y||y||y|
|Quick Visit Facility||y||y|
|Trickle Ventilation Facility||y||y||y||y||y||y|
|Extract Performance (FID cubic metres per hour||Boost||250||250||250|
|Extract Preformance (FID litres per second)||boost||69||69||69|
|Sound Pressure Level (dB(A) at 3 metres||Boost||55||55||55|
|Electrical Power Rating (W)||78||78||78||78||77||77||77|
|Warranty (UK)||3 yrs||3 yrs||3 yrs||3 yrs||3 yrs||3 yrs||3 yrs|