Steinel infrared sensors, also known as motion detectors, respond to heat radiated from moving persons and use this ability, for example, to switch a light ”ON” and, after a selectable period of time, ”OFF” again.
Steinel infrared sensors also bring modern-day convenience to lights that are already installed.
- Generous reach and coverage angles of 130° to 360° for a whole range of applications.
- Sneak-by guard for complete surveillance.
- Reliable operation, even in adverse weather conditions.
- Twilight threshold and light ”ON” duration can be set to meet individual needs.
- Easy installation, even on internal and external corners.
- Ideal too for indoor areas, such as corridors and basement rooms.