More Redring RP1 Powerstream 9.5KW are sold than any other multi-outlet instantaneous water heaters on the UK market.
One basin and one shower (use mixer kit - extra)
or of course one basin or one shower (with the mixer kit - extra)
Much cheaper than a central hot water storage cylinder and far simpler to fit (just feed cold water and attach an appropriately sized electrical supply). Also, because they only work on demand and do not store any hot water, heat loss is extremely minimal making them economical to run.
CLICK HERE to view the 9.5kw Powerstream installation instructions (includes some suggested applications!)
Water Temperature Example
Output water temperatures of around 54 degrees C are achievable with an incoming cold water feed of 12 Degrees C at rate of 4L per min. If you need higher temperatures or a faster flow rate then take a look at the RP1's bigger brothers (same physical size) in 10.8kw and 12kw.
The 9.5kw unit will require either a 6mm or a 10mm twin and earth (6242Y). This depends mainly on how long the run of cable is from the fuseboard to the water heater.
Recomended Fuse Size
Dimensions of the water heater outer casing: L 307mm x W 160mm x D 74mm
- Supplies multiple outlets
- Use existing taps or mixers (spray taps work best)
- Standard supply from mains cold water
- Hardly takes up any space
- Can be fitted remotely from the outlets if required
- Zero standing water temperature loss
- Instantly responds to flow
- High and low power options inside unit
- Fit horizontally or vertically if required (not upside down though).
The RP1 is not warrantied for use with baths or large kitchen sinks.
We recommend the Redring RM1 shower mixer kit for all shower applications.