Guardcam Security Camera LED Floodlight
GuardCam is a complete all-in-one camera, PIR floodlight, speaker and digital video recording system.
Simply connect to mains power, fix to wall and the built in DVR will record straight to the SD card supplied for complete peace of mind.
- Fitted with LED lamps to reduce carbon footpring.
- High resolution digital camera gives clear images day or night in video or still frame mode.
- Built in digital video recorder records directly on to the supplied 2Gb SD card. Up to 750, twenty second video sessions or 1500 still images are recorded onto the supplied 2GB SD card. Oldest Images are deleted and overwritten as the card reaches capacity ensuring recent events are always available.
- Recordings are all time and date marked and battery backup is used to ensure settings are not lost in the event of a power failure.
- Easy replay on you computer using Windows Media Player via any USB port as GuardCam comes complete with an SD to USB converter. The recorded images can also be stored using Windows Media Player or any other suitable media software.
- GuardCam detects the presence of individuals at a distance of up to 12 metres from the unit. The unit can be restricted to day or night operation at the users discretion.
- GuardCam's PIR can be adjusted to provide the best coverage whilst avoiding false triggers from passing traffic, animals etc. The time control adjusts how long the halogen light will remain activated after the first trigger.
- Audible alert speaker with choice of 3 warnings
GuardCam has the option to deliver one of three messages upon activation. "Warning you are trespassing", "Warning you are being captured on video" and finally a barking dog (more effective than you may think). There's also the option to have no voice alert.
- 3 mode selection
Mode selection allows the user to choose the most suitable combination of GuardCam’s functions. Light plus video at night, sound plus video in the day etc.
- Secure waterproof recording control panel
The important SD card and time date controls are secured behind a waterproof door only opened with the supplied allen key.
Guardcam Technical Specifications
- Features and specification:
- PIR detection angle 160 Deg and detection range up to 10M
- Records 20 seconds image recording for image stream:10fps at 480x640 Pixels
- Built in SD card slot for SD memory card
- SD card slot for additional storage, max memory size up to 2GB
- SD card specification: FAT
- Automatic exposure control, white balance and sharpness
- Auto Date & Time stamp
- Effective viewing angle:60 deg
- Effective viewing distance: 8M
- Image format: JPEG AVI File
- Powered by AC 100V to 240V(subject to requirement)
- Auto light sensor
- Sensitivity control
- Floodlight time delay control