XX100T Single Speed Extract Fan with Delay Timer
The Xpelair XX100T is a stylishly designed compact single speed extractor fan with with delay timer which is truly easy to install. The timer is triggered by a remote switch which is usually the lighting circuit and is adjustable from 2 - 20 minutes. It is suitable for domestic installations such as bathrooms and shower rooms (including zones 1 and 2) and toilets. It is also suitable for use in commercial environments such as hotel bathrooms, office toilets and other small rooms.
The XX100T unit will require a separate kit for wall, ceiling or window mounting applications.
The XX100 fans have a soft curved 'flowline' grille which will complement any wall or ceiling decor and a compact window installation is ensured by the shallow depth of the outlet spigot.
XX100T Standard Fan Features
- Single speed axial unit
- Operated by an on/off switch (not supplied)
- Air movement is 76 cubic metres per hour - 21 litres per second
- Timer triggered by a remote switch - usually the lighting circuit
- Adjustable timer (2-20mins)
- Max Wattage: 12w
- All models are IPX5 rated and BEAB approved, demonstrating accredited levels of safety.
- They are all suitable for 220-240V 50Hz mains operation, have lubricated for life motors,
- Class B insulation for operation in ambient temperatures up to 40 degrees Centigrade
- Fitted with a thermal cut out.
- Surpasses IEE wiring regulations for bathroom zones 1 & 2
- Softly curved flowline grille
- Finger Guarding for additional safety protection
- 'Lubricated for life' motors fitted with a thermal cut-out
- Colour: White
- 3 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee