Xpelair CX10 and CMF Ceiling Mounted Extract Fans
When space is limited but you do not want to compromise the power of a centrigugal fan requiring long ducting runs the Xpelair CX10 and CMF range is the perfect choice. Suitable for installations including domestic kitchens, larger utility rooms, pub bars, schools and shops in addition to the CMF range being suitable for mounting in bathroom Zones 1 and 2 this range of fans are a popular choice.
The units are flush mounted ceiling extract fan units, supplied with an intake grille finished in white to blend in with the ceiling decor.
The CX10 has an integral duct connection spigot (203mm diameter) and the CMF units are supplied complete with side entry spigot (CMF171/241 - 102mmdiameter & CMF271 - 150mm diameter) plenum box.
- Four models available, CX10, CMF171, CMF241 and CMF271
- Operated by remote sensor switches
- Conforms to Building Regulations Part F1
- Complete with integral fly guard
- Extraction rate of 292 cubic metres per hour
- Dimensions l- 352mm diameter x 90mm depth
- Finished in white with a black grille