Vortice Vort Notus T-HCS Continuous Ventilation Humidity Timer Fan For Wall or Ceiling Mounting
The Vortice Vort Notus Range are SAP Q eligible. (SAP is the Government’s Standard Assessment Procedure for assessing the energy performance of dwellings and SAP Appendix Q provides an allowance for the benefits of energy saving appliances).
The unit benefits from a very quiet, continuously running ADF System 3 fan and has a clean, sleek design making it visually attractive in any setting.
The installer is able to change the performance of Vort Notus according to the dwelling in which it is located by using a simple pin mechanism located in the back of the unit. Available settings run from 5 litres per second to 10 litres per second with a 15 litres per second boost.
Vortice Vort Notus T-HCS Fan Characteristics
- - An electronically controlled brushless motor ensures high efficiency
- - The motor shaft is mounted on ball bearings
- - Motor is housed in self-extinguishing (VO) polypropylene
- - Front panel, flange and grille are manufactured in ABS
- - The humidity sensor enables the airflow to switch from minimum to maximum according to the level of humidity in the room
- - An externally switched timer function can be used to override the humidity detector and run the unit on a ‘boost speed’
- - Adjustable timer from 3 to 20 minutes.
- - Electric supply: 230V – 50 Hz
- - Protection: IPX4
- - Insulation class: Cl II
Delivery at minimum speed 1 - 18cu metres per hour/5 litres per second
Delivery at minimum speed 2 - 36cu metres per hour/10 litres per second
Delivery at maximum speed - 54cu metres per hour/15 litres per second
Pressure at minimum speed 1 12 PA
Pressure at minimum speed 2 26 PA
Pressure at maximum speed 53 PA
Power at minimum speed 1 2.1 W
Power at minimum speed 2 3.4 W
Power at maximum speed 6.4 W
Theoretical maximum power 8 W - (Corresponding to the product being installed on the duct with the outlet fully closed)