Vent-Axia LoCarbon VA100LT Timer Extractor Fan
The Vent-Axia LoCarbon VA100LT Extractor Fan is a 100mm extractor fan suitable for use in either a bathroom or toilet. It features two speed options and is operated by an electronic, adjustable overrun timer, adjustable from 5 to 25 minutes. It has easy-wire terminals making it quick and simple to install, at any angle, in windows, walls, panels or ceilings, using the range of optional fitting kits, for example, the telescopic wall kit allows for fitting in walls from 225mm to 360mm thick.
The entire Vent Axia range of Lo Carbon fans has now been improved and features a long life DC motor that is more efficient than conventional motors while not compromising on performance delivering energy savings of up to 87 per cent.
This fan meets the requirements of Building Regulations for the ventilation of toilets providing extraction at the rates of 6 litres per second in bathrooms.
Features and Benefits
- Electronic adjustable overrun timer
- Can be mounted in wall, ceiling, panel or window
- Features protection against low energy lighting circuits
- Quiet operation
- Reduces carbon footprint
- Fitted with long life DC motor
- Provides up to 87per cent energy savings
- One of two available speeds selectable at time of installation
- Datalogger fitted as standard on all models
- Complies with Building Regulations
- IPX4 Rated
|| cu m/hr
dB(A) @ 3m
|Bathroom/Toilet Fan (mm)