Vent-Axia Lo-Carbon Quadra SELV Fans
The Lo-Carbon Quadra SELV range of fans are ideally suited for locations where there is a requirement to install into Zone 1 of a bathroom or shower room and is fully compliant with building regulations and IEE requirements.
The Quadra SELV can be safely installed within the spray area and the 24VDC Safety Isolating Power Supply located out of reach of the person using the facility and outside any potential spray or splash zone.
This range of fans is suitable for surface mounting, or for flush mounting by means of the optional flush mounting kit, and the discrete design ensures an aesthetically pleasing finish in any location.
During installation operating speeds are selected to suit the surroundings which ensure successful installation in toilets, bathrooms, kitchens and utility rooms and also ensure compliance with either continuous or intermittent Building Regulations (Document F).
Low speeds are selectable between 6, 9 and 12 litres per second and high speeds are selectable between 15, 30 and 60 litres per second and all offer two ducted selection or through the wall to ensure installed performance is maintained.
Low maintenance levels are achieved by use of a unique filterless design and the Quadra range also additionally benefits from the benefit of a cartridge system in the unlikely event of motor failure ensuring an easy installation or replacement.
This in turn means less waste which leads to less landfill and a reduction in the carbon footprint.
An accurately balanced propeller achieves a very low noise level and the discrete aesthetics also assist in making this range of centrifugal fans unobtrusive in any room. The front cover design ensures there are no problem areas in which dirt can build up giving an easy wipe clean surface ensuring the fan looks better for a far longer period of time than achieved in the past.
Features and Benefits include
- Single fan for use in bathrooms, toilets, kitchens and utility rooms
- Guaranteed installed performance
- Safety extra Low Voltage (SELV) applications
- Fully complies with Building Regulations for intermittent or continuous use.
- Filterless technology makes the fan virtually maintenance free
- 24VDC Safety Isolating Switch Mode Power Supply
- LoWatt motor offers 90% savings*
- Simple motor cassette replacement
- Suitable for either surface or flush mounting
- 5 year guarantee
- IPX7 Rated
- Suitable for wall, ceiling, panel and window mounting
*Savings are based on an annual usage of 3 hours a day