Vent Axia Lo-Carbon Centra SELV Extractor Fans
The Vent-Axia Lo-Carbon Centra SELV is a 100mm fan continuously running extract fan for kitchens, utility rooms, bathrooms and toilets. The integral digital air velocity sensor monitors airflow and maintains the preset extract flow rate of either 6 litres per second, 9 litres per second or 15 litres per second thus minimising energy use and noise levels.
The Vent-Axia Centra SELV has adjustable running speeds which makes it suitable for continuous extract in kitchens, bathrooms, en-suites and utility areas. It is now possible for any developer to use only one fan type for any dwelling.
Features and Benefits
- The 100mm spigot is common to traditional intermittent extract fans, simplifying the specification process.
- Safety first – IPX7 rated for installation in bathrooms.
- Flow rates are safe with open flued appliances.
- Switched Live input allows the fan to be boosted by a range of Vent-Axia switches and sensors, or a single light switch.
- One fan for all residential applications means a simplified stock profile and repeatable common installations.
- 6l/s or 9 l/s for normal speed and 15 l/s on boost.
- Selection of the two normal flow rates is via a simple ‘jumper’ on the control board.
- Can be installed with Vent-Axia range of 110 x 54 flat ducting,100mm circular or flexible duct and accessories for internal room applications.
- The attractive and discreet styling of the Vent-Axia Centra will complement the décor of any new home.
- Virtually silent operation ensures optimum ventilation is achieved without intrusive noise.
- With LoWatt motors with running cost of less than 0.5 pence a day.
- Long life motors
- Low energy use – LoWatt motors and computer designed impellers means up to 80% savings over traditional motors.
- One size fits all – no components to dispose of at installation stage – again reducing wastage.
- Plastic components are 100% recyclable.