Vent Axia Centrif Duo Plus Fans
The Centrif Duo Plus has been designed for use in kitchens, utility rooms and large bathrooms. The unit is surface mounted directly into a 100mm diameter ducting through wither walls or ceilings and provides extractions levels to comply with Building Regulations (Document F) with an additional humidity sensing variant approved for local authority use.
Installation is quick and easy. The unit itself has a 100mm circular spigot and the flush mounting kit enables a side outlet. The spigot also encloses a built-in spring operated backdraught shutter. A telescopic wall fitting kit, which is available as an optional accessory, allows the unit to be wall mounted - this option would require a 115mm diameter hole. When being used for a ceiling application the units can be ducted through a soffit outlet or roof cowl assembly and there is convenient access for wiring.
Features and Benefits
- Range is suitable for both kitchen and utility rooms
- Pullcord, timer and humidistat models are available
- Optional Filter is available
- Constant Trickle or boost speed available on D and HTP models
- Modern design ensures easy installation
- Fan is suitable for wall or ceiling mounting
- Installed performance meets Building Regulations