The Redring WS71 Oversink 1KW Water Heater
The Redring WS7 Oversink 1KW Water Heater reliably and economically provides stored hot water at the desired point of use.
Due to their point-of-use installation these units benefit from minimal standing heat loss, and when added to the fact that, because this heater is only 1kW, unlike instantaneous water heaters, it can be spurred off a ring main rather than requiring its own dedicated circuit and then it becomes clear why the WS7 Water Heaters have quickly become firm favourites.
In short, this Redring WS71 Oversink Water Heater offers an attractive, reliable and economical solution for the provision of stored hot water at the point of use and it can also be mounted under-sink, if desired, by using the special mono-block chrome mixer accessory.
Some of the features and benefits of the Redring WS71 Oversink Water Heater are detailed below
The Redring WS71 is mostly used in over sink applications but it can also be used undersink with the Redring Monoblock Vented Chrome Mixer Taps 84780408.
- Electrical Supply: 240V
- Water Inlet Connection: 15mm (1/2) (Side or bottom entry)
- Water Capacity: 7 Litres
- Recomended Cable Size: 1.5mm (Rear or bottom entry)
- Recomended Fuse Rating: 5A
- Temperature Adjustment: 15-75 Degrees C With Frost Protection Setting
- Outlet Spout: 300mm (Longer available)
- Approvals: BEAB, WRAS, CE