The 15 Litre Redring EW15 (47-784502) Delivers hot water to up to 4 outlets at mains pressure via existing taps or mixers.
The Redring EW15 is designed for use without the need for a temperature and pressure relief valve to make installation even simpler.
This larger 15 litre model provides that extra capacity for heavier useage outlets over its 10 litre 'little brother'.
Please Click Here To View The Installation Manual
- Balanced supply of hot and cold water
- Minimises heat loss with superior insulation
- Adjustable thermostat to 70 degrees C
- Over temperature safety cutout
- Compact shape for undersink mounting
- Can be mounted remotely
- Dimensions: Height 360mm x Width 360mm x Depth 300mm (height and width the same as the 10 litre model, just an extra 46mm on the depth)
- Capacity: 15 Litres
- Power Requirements: 2.7-3KW
- Recomended Cable Size: 1.5mm (same as the 10 litre unit)
- Fuse Rating: 13A (same as the 10 litre unit)
- Guarantee: 1 Year
Cold Water Controls Pack (87-783101)-Use if water supply pressure is above 6 bar OR if cold water supply pipe is less than 1.5M from the heater to the nearest draw-off point (when using 22mm pipe) or 3M if using 15mm pipe.
Thermostatic Blending Valve (87-783103)-Limits the maximum water temperature despatched to provide increased safety for end users.