The question of 2 way switching with wall motion sensors arises from time to time so here’s a possible solution to the dilema.
The Timeguard ZV810 PIR wall switch allows either 1 way or 2 way wiring unlike many other motion sensor switches on the market. Full wiring instructions are provided with the unit.
View the user and installation instructions for the Timeguard ZV810 here: http://www.fastlec-pdf.com/product_pdfs/timeguard/zv810.pdf
- 180 degree detection
- Adjustable 8m detection range
- Light ON time adjustable from 6 seconds to 12 minutes
- Light level fully adjustable
- Can also be used as a standard switch
- Lamp load details: 40 – 500W incandescent, 40 – 150W low voltage halogen, 18 – 150W fluorescent with electronic ballast, 15 – 150W electronic PL lamp (Philips or Osram only).