We're often asked to recommend suitable fans for people's bathrooms and are happy to help.
Some client's want the quietest fan, others the most powerful and some just want to make a design statement with fan that compliments their new modern bathroom.
With that in mind, we've separated them into easy categories here so that you can hone in on the extractor fan that's just perfect for you:
- Automatic - Fans that work with the minimum of human interaction using humidity and or PIR sensors.
- Fan Lights - Extractor and light in perfect harmony.
- Best Value - Most performance for your money.
- Continuous - DMEV fans that constantly circulate the air in your room at very low rate and use hardly any energy.
- Delay Start - Stops the fan coming on in the middle of the night when you just pop to the Loo.
- Heat Recovery - Recirculates warm air while ventilating to keep the heating bill down.
- In-line - Don't want to see a fan in your bathroom at all? - Easy, put it in the loft.
- Low Voltage - Maximum protection around your bath and shower.
- Low Carbon - Extremely low wattage fans.
- Lowest Price - Not fussed about the features, just gimme your best price!
- Multi-function - Just keep one fan in your van that can be set up for toilet, bathroom, kitchen or utility.