Airflow Loovent Extractor Fans
Loovent extractor fans from Airflow have been market leaders for close to two decades and consist of a comprehensive range of stylish ventilation solutions for use in bathrooms, toilets and utility rooms that have no natural ventilation or where existing ventilation is inadequate.
The fans in this range are highly reliable being constructed in a modular design for ease of installation and maintenance. The units are suitable for surface or recessed mounting and offer a comprehensive choice of control, using a plug-in modular system, which ensures efficient ventilation to meet everyday requirements.
In this modern market of disposable consumer goods it is refreshing to learn that many of the Loovent units installed up to fifteen years ago are still in effective operation today.
The range consists of
- The Loovent TM with a timer and light/door switch operation
- The Loovent CV with automatic boost operation
- The Loovent HT2S with a humitidy sensor, a timer and pullcord operation
- The Loovent SELVT which is a low voltage unit with timer and light/door switch operation
- The Loovent SELVHT which is a low voltage unit with humidity sensor and timer
- The Loovent TMC which is operated by a timer and a light/door switch
Main Features of the Range
- Powerful centrifugal fans for use with ducting
- The fans can be surface mounted or recessed into a wall or ceiling using a bezel which is supplied
- 01 and 02/2S models carry TÜV approval
- Integral magnetic backdraft flap
- Thermally protected motor
- Complies with Building Regulations (ADF 2006)
- 3 Year "no quibble" guarantee
- A fixing pack is supplied and a comprehensive range of optional ventilation accessories are available.