Airflow Aventa AV125T 125mm In Line Timer Fan Kit
This Aventa kit from Airflow is of a modular design and offers a high degree of reliability and power. The modular design ensures both ease of installation and ease of maintenance. It is supplied with a mounting bracket for quick and easy installation on wooden joists and panels.
They are less bulky than large in-line centrifugal fans and can be installed in loft spaces or service shafts. This range is specially designed for residential applications requiring remote extraction making it ideal for use in toilets bathrooms and en-suites.
The unit operates manually from an (optional) three position switch (off/low/high) or with adjustable timer version adjustable from 1 to 20 minutes
All extraction levels comply with Building Regulations ADF giving a high performance of up to 280 cu metres per hour.
The inlet/outlets are compatible with flexible and rigid pipe runs up to 3m either side of the fan (6m)
In addition to the fan this kit also includes the following accessories
- 6m flexible ducting
- White circular internal grille
- 4 Duct cable ties
- White external gravity flap grille
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for longer duct runs
- Provides high pressure with low noise levels
- Compact design
- Offers two speed operation, normal and boost.
- Fitted with an adjustable timer
- Ease of access to the motor and impeller does not require dismantling ductwork
- Carries CE certification
- IPX4 rated
- Double insulated
- Supply or extract air
- Complies with Building Regulations