Aico Ei208DW Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Digital Display
The Ei208DW carbon monoxide alarm is powered by a sealed-in Lithium battery offering high performance with a proven electrochemical sensor to sense CO presence.
The sensor is individually calibrated and tested in CO gas on assembly to ensure accuracy.
The unit has a twist-on mounting base with multiple fixing points for securing easily to a ceiling or wall.
The LCD displays CO level, status messages and icons.
Memory feature records the last CO level sensed and can be usefull to check if CO has been present when the homeowner or tennant has been absent from the property.
- Digital display shows last recorded Carbon Monoxide level and action to take (i.e. ventilate or evacuate property)
- Proven Electrochemical sensor (6 year life)
- Lithium battery (sealed in)
- Easy to use large Test/Hush button
- Pre-alarm LED gives early warning of CO
- End of life indicator
- Loud distinctive alarm sound (85dB (A) at 3 metres)
- Power, alarm and fault indicator lights
- Kitemarked to BS EN50291:2001
- Weight 180g
- Dimensions: 120mm x 105mm x 45mm
- 5 Year Guarantee