Aico EI1529RC Mains Powered Remote Control Switch
The EI1529RC from Aico is a mains, 230V, powered remote control switch for use with their 2100 and 160RC series of smoke and heat alarms and with the 260 series of carbon monoxide alarms.
The use of the remote control switch increases the flexibility and ease of use of these alarms by allowing the alarms to be located, silences and tested remotely.
Features and Benefits
- This switch has three functions
- To test the alarm
- All alarms on the system will sound. This is the equivalent of pressing the test button on each individual alarm
- To identify a triggered alarm
- The triggered alarm can be audibly identified - and silences all others - automatically resetting after 10 minutes
- To silence the alarm
- Will silence nuisance alarms for approximately 10 minutes before automatically resetting
- The alarm features a mains check facility to warn of mains power failure
- The switch complies with safety requirements of BS415:1990
- CE certified in compliance with Low Voltage and Electromagnetic Compatibility Directives
- The unit is suitable for wall mounting using the surface mount box supplied or a standard recessed box, not supplied, may be used.
- The switch can be sited at any point in a property
- Up to 4 x EI1529RC switches may be installed together with a maximum of 20 x 2100, 160RC and 260 Series smoke, heat or carbon monoxide alarms
- The unit has three switches marked Locate, Test and Silence to control the features described above
- Easy to install using a 3 wire connection (Live, Neutral and Interconnect/Control) as standard smoke/heat alarm wiring
90mm x 90mm x 40mm deep